In the book The Diabetes Reset by Dr George L. King (Workman Publishing, New York) cooling garments sold by Miller Therapeutic Cooling Products are recommended to assist people with Type 2 diabetes in losing weight by activating the bodies ability to burn fat cells.
Backpack Cooler Cool Water Shirt
How Does It Work?
- A cooler with a pump and hose connections holds ice and water.
- The cooler is connected to a shirt or vest and sometimes pants.
- The pump running off of 12 volt, portable batteries, or 110 volt is turned on.
- The cold water (50 degrees) is circulated through medical grade tubing on the garment, which draws the heat from your core body and removes it via the water.
- The water is sent back to the cooler where it is re-cooled. That is all there is to it.
So pick a garment(s), a cooler, and accessories by using our navigation at the top and left. Call us with any questions or to order at 800-728-1998.